Monday, May 13, 2019

Pray for Dave in Senegal: Leaving Tomorrow



I will be leaving at 3:00 AM for Senegal.

In addition to having all the posts for the Bible readings ready to go (I think they are all set up properly), I have set up a separate post to give anyone who is interested and willing to pray some information about the trip.

Of course, all of this information is pre-loaded. One thing I've learned on my Senegal trips is that things seldom go as we expect.

I have two prayers that I'd ask you to pray today, in preparation for the trip.

1. I am taking a whole bunch of equipment with me, especially a large solar battery. I am praying that TSA and the airlines won't be upset with me carry all this with me (my carry on back weighs 35 pounds!). I have several lithium ion batteries and you can't put those in your checked bags. I need that stuff with me in Senegal. Would you pray that this will get through?

2. We've been having a lot of problems around the Miller house. Plumbing issues. Car issues. Stuff that normally wouldn't be major but it is tremendously inconvenient when I am planning to leave the country. Would you pray that God would watch over my wife and my home while I am away?


No comments:

Post a Comment