Thursday, May 16, 2019

Pray for Dave in Senegal: Day 3 - May 16


What happens today depends on what we got done on Wednesday. Whatever prep and setup didn't get done on Wednesday has to get done today. Hopefully, I got a good night's sleep! Alioune and I will head out to Dioher and set up our home for the week at Jean Batiste and Isabelle's home.

They are wonderful people, and their home is among the nicest in Dioher, but it has no running water and no electricity. The bathroom in a hole in the cement out back. I love these people but I am concerned about living in this kind of rough condition after my health problems last year.

I would appreciate your prayers. I believe I can handle walking in the villages and all of that, but dealing with the living conditions will be a challenge.

I do look forward to eating mangos, which should be in season right now!

Please pray for my health, which is a concern on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment